Refreshing, slightly lemony, Lavender floral aroma with a rich emollient of babassu oil, cleansing castor oil, vitamin-rich olive oil and moisturising shea butter.
Lemon is best known for its ability to cleanse toxins from any part of the body. Well known for its calming and restorative properties, lavender essential oil is a must-have for a mood-lifting and relaxing shampoo-time.
Average bar weight approx. 56.6ge / 2.0oz
Babassu Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Medica Limonum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
To enjoy your natural soap to the very last bubble:
Cut larger bars in half and use half at a time.
Use a soap dish that offers drainage (e.g. slotted soap dish) and has good ventilation so the soap can dry fully between uses.
Store soaps not in use in a covered container that allows air circulation and in a cool, dry and well ventilated place.
Lemon & Lavender – Mild Shampoo Bar Soap
- Begin with thoroughly wet hair.
- Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather.
- Gently rub the wet shampoo bar directly onto your hair from scalp to ends in a combing motion.
- Make sure all sections of your hair are well lathered.
- Gently massage scalp and hair, adding more water as required to lather.
- To prevent tangles, comb your hair before you start and DO NOT pile your hair on top of your head. Be sure to always work from the top down.
- It is very important that you really build up a good lather on your head so there are no patches of soap left on your hair.
- Rinse out thoroughly.
- Repeat if desired.